Thursday 3 November 2011

Roberta Moore and Rabbi Nachum Shifren




Roberta Moore and Tommy Robinson with Rabbi Nachum Shifren




From the minute I set foot in this country I've had nothing but abuse and I tell you now, I welcome every single bit of it.

To all my Jewish brothers who have called me a Nazi, and have asked why I’m poking my nose into England’s business, I say to them they don’t have the guts to stand up here and take care of business...

"There is only one group in England with moral courage. I wish just one politician had the back bone to stand up and agree, but they’ll never do that because of the Arab petrol dollars...

"In those so-called freedom centres, they plot to destroy and kill us. We’re still waiting for the Muslims to make peace with each other. They eat each other alive, like the dogs that they are...

"I’m looking at this crowd of people here in the UK, and I can see Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and yes, even Jews too. We wanted to say to all those liberals who preach multiculturalism why don’t you go to Saudi Arabia and start there...

"I will not stand by and watch the destruction of both of our countries from within...

History will be recorded that on this day, read by our children for eternity, one group lit the spark to liberate us from the oppressors of our two governments and the leftist, fifth column, quisling press, and that it was the EDL which started the liberation of England from evil...

"Today is the first day of the rest of your lives. We shall prevail, we will not let them take over our countries. We will never surrender to the sword of Islam..."


The Rabbi is linked to the Jewish Task Force.  








Members of the Jewish Task Force at the EDL Amsterdam demonstration.

The Jewish Task Force are called 'terrorists' by the jew hating anti-zionist media ;






Roberta Moore and Tommy Robinson.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment